Neon Reverb was established in 2008, as a way to bring touring indie bands to Las Vegas, and promote the Las Vegas music scene. Our main vehicle was through a biannual music and cultural event called the Neon Reverb Festival, held in Las Vegas every March and September. Our goal was to galvanize the thriving and growing Las Vegas music and cultural scene, and integrate touring acts from around the globe! Although our last festival was in March of 2013, we still promote and facilitate shows and events throughout the Las Vegas valley.
- The first run of the Neon Reverb Festival was Sept. 11-14, 2008. 40 bands from Las Vegas and the west, plus some from the northeast and Europe, played a pub-crawl-style event, across 5 different venues each night.
- On its second run, March 12- 15, 2009, the festival grew to 95 bands, including national acts, playing parallel 5-band showcases in 8 venues.
- The third Neon Reverb Festival, Sept. 17-20, 2009, had 105 bands playing concurrent showcases at 10 venues, again including national headliners.
- The festival’s fourth run, March 10-14, 2010, featured 125 bands playing parallel showcases on 10 stages.
- The fifth Neon Reverb Festival, Sept. 16-19, 2010, was the first to include corporate sponsorship. As a result we had world-renowned group The Walkmen headlining 120 bands playing simultaneous showcases on 10 stages. The festival also expanded to include 2 nights of independent film screenings and a comedy showcase.
- For the sixth run our schedule extended to 6 days over March 8-13, 2011, to include a visual arts showcase (Neon Reverb Artists), a storytelling showcase (The Tell), plus more film and comedy. For live music we had 95 bands, with several national headliners on tour for their new albums.
- The seventh run of Neon Reverb, Sept. 6-11, 2011, initiated our partnerships with Zappos.com and The Nevada Homeless Alliance, to help promote the revitalization of Downtown Las Vegas. The festival included theater, film, comedy, and poetry events, in addition to 70 bands playing on 8 stages over 4 nights.
- For the festival’s eighth run, March 20-25, 2012, Zappos support let us include an all-ages headliner showcase on an outdoor stage, along with 70 bands over 6 nights, plus film, comedy, storytelling and poetry events.
Prominent Musical Acts to Play Neon Reverb:
The Walkmen, VHS Or Beta, The Dodos, YACHT, Akron/Family, Crocodiles, Ty Segall, Thee Oh Sees, Planet Asia, Japanther, The Ruby Suns, Asobi Seksu, The Soft Pack, Themselves, Imagine Dragons, Crystal Antlers, Caveman, Telekinesis, Wallpaper., Sea of Bees, The Most Serene Republic, The Devil Makes Three, The Warlocks, Say Hi, The Aggrolites, Princeton, Spindrift, Sole & the Skyrider Band, Mini Mansions, Twin Tigers, Cuckoo Chaos, The Lovely Bad Things, Big Talk, Foxygen, BRAIDS, Moonface, And Many More…
Contact / Inquiries