Neon Reverb was established in 2008, as a way to bring touring bands to Las Vegas, and promote the Las Vegas music scene. Our main vehicle started as a biannual music and cultural event called the Neon Reverb Festival, held prominently in downtown Las Vegas. Our ongoing goal is to galvanize the thriving and growing Las Vegas music and cultural scene, and integrate touring acts from around the globe! Revised to once a year, our next festival will be March 10th - 13th, 2016!
- The first run of the Neon Reverb Festival was Sept. 11-14, 2008. 40 bands from Las Vegas and the west, plus some from the northeast and Europe, played a pub-crawl-style event, across 5 different venues each night.
- On its second run, March 12- 15, 2009, the festival grew to 95 bands, including national acts, playing parallel 5-band showcases in 8 venues.
- The third Neon Reverb Festival, Sept. 17-20, 2009, had 105 bands playing concurrent showcases at 10 venues, again including national headliners.
- The festival’s fourth run, March 10-14, 2010, featured 125 bands playing parallel showcases on 10 stages.
- The fifth Neon Reverb Festival, Sept. 16-19, 2010, was the first to include corporate sponsorship. As a result we had world-renowned group The Walkmen headlining 120 bands playing simultaneous showcases on 10 stages. The festival also expanded to include 2 nights of independent film screenings and a comedy showcase.
- For the sixth run our schedule extended to 6 days over March 8-13, 2011, to include a visual arts showcase (Neon Reverb Artists), a storytelling showcase (The Tell), plus more film and comedy. We had 95 bands, with several national headliners on tour for their new albums.
- The seventh run of Neon Reverb, Sept. 6-11, 2011, initiated our partnerships with Zappos.com and The Nevada Homeless Alliance, to help promote the revitalization of Downtown Las Vegas. The festival included theater, film, comedy, and poetry events, in addition to 70 bands playing on 8 stages over 4 nights.
- For the festival’s eighth run, March 20-25, 2012, Zappos support let us include an all-ages headliner showcase on an outdoor stage, along with 70 bands over 6 nights, plus film, comedy, storytelling and poetry events.
- The ninth festival run, Sept. 11-16, 2012, had 60 bands playing on six stages at clubs in Downtown Las Vegas, including a Spotify Tour Bus showcase, along with other venues featuring comedy, storytelling, poetry, and theater.
- The tenth edition of Neon Reverb, March 20-24, 2013, featured 40 bands playing four stages downtown and included a Slovenly Records Showcase.
Prominent Musical Acts to Play Neon Reverb:
The Walkmen, Imagine Dragons, VHS Or Beta, The Dodos, Ty Segall, YACHT, Akron/Family, Thee Oh Sees, Moonface, The Growlers, Foxygen, Crocodiles, Japanther, Atari Teenage Riot, Those Darlins, JEFF the Brotherhood, The Ruby Suns, Asobi Seksu, Braids, Sea of Bees, AgesAndAges, Themselves, Gun Outfit, Crystal Antlers, Mini Mansions, Planet Asia, Tijuana Panthers, Telekinesis, Rakaa
Iriscience, Caveman, The Warlocks, Wallpaper., Old Man Markley, The So So Glos, Say Hi, Spindrift, The Aggrolites, Natural Child, Devil Makes Three, The Most Serene Republic, Cuckoo Chaos, Leopold & His Fiction, Hunx & His Punx, The Lovely Bad Things, Sole & the Skyrider Band, Same Sex Mary, Rusty Maples, Big Talk, Mercy Music, Moksha, The Clydesdale, Caravels, The Big Friendly Corporation, Dusty Sunshine, A Crowd Of Small Adventures, Black Camaro, Halloween Town, Most Thieves, Kid Meets Cougar, Afghan Raiders, and many more...
Contact / Inquiries